Don’t panic but it’s important to act quickly! First, contact the clerk of court’s office in the county where you were charged to inquire about rescheduling your case. If you have an attorney, reach out to them for guidance. But beware: failing to appear in court can result in criminal charges and hefty fees. If you were charged with a traffic offense, your driver’s license may even be revoked! Plus, if a cash bond was required and posted, it may be forfeited. Remember, if you have any concerns about your legal rights and obligations, it’s always best to seek advice from a licensed attorney.